Apmācības kursi - Karsto bambusu masāža, Vulsini® Bamboo
What's the Warm Bamboo Massage course about?
1 Day Warm Bamboo Massage Course
Qualified Massage Therapist.
This is an advanced massage course and lasts for 1 full day.
Bamboo used in massage:
Voted one of the latest trends in Spa Massage for 2011, Warm Bamboo Massage is amongst the most popular new massage techniques to arrive in the Scandinavian and Baltic countries.
To perform a Warm Bamboo Massage the therapist uses bamboo sticks of varying sizes heated in a Vulsini bamboo heating bag. Students of the course will be given the 'theory of warm bamboo massage' pre-reading material to complete before the course date, this then allows more time with the lecturer for the practical application of the massage.
Over this 1 day course, we aim to give therapists the knowledge and confidence to use Warm Bamboo sticks for professional massage.
Benefits for Clients:
- Increased circulation
- Good for deep tissue work with even and longer pressure being applied
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Eases muscle aches and pains
- Treats a variety of chronic pain conditions including back pain and headaches
- Aids relaxation
- Highly effective for lymphatic drainage
Benefits for Therapists:
- Saves therapists hands, wrists and body from over-exertion
- Allows therapists to apply greater pressure without extra physical exertion
- Non evasive and can be performed through clothes
- Treatment is perfectly suited for clinic work or mobile - the equipment is light and portable
- History and Benefits of Warm Bamboo Massage
- Different types of Warm Bamboo Massage
- Working Environment
- How To Warm and Use Bamboo sticks
- Understanding the Different Bamboo Sticks
- Performing a Warm Bamboo Massage